CAMaster Training Class
Getting the Most out Of Your CNC Machine
CAMaster is proud to announce that we have partnered with DSI, a Premier Autodesk Gold Partner, to bring you a two-day Fusion360 beginner level class. Whether you’re brand new to Fusion360 or have played around with it a little bit, this class will help you feel more confident and comfortable using one of the industry’s most powerful 2D/3D software.
The class will also cover how to operate and get the most out your CAMaster CNC Router.
The training class will be held just a few minutes from our facility at the Clarence Brown Conference Center located at: 5450 State Route 20 Cartersville, GA 30121 on March 22nd and 23rd 2023.
In order to better serve and train the attendees, we require that attendees meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current CAMaster machine owner/operator or have a machine on order.
- Must have a laptop that they will use during the training session.
- If you don’t have a copy for the software, a trial version will be provided.
(Thursday – Morning)
Introduction to Designing with Fusion 360
- Getting started/software setup
- Basic navigation and workflow of Fusion 360 user interface
- Creating a new project
- Basic selection, creation, and modification techniques
- Basic modeling techniques
- Sketching in 2D
Advanced Modeling techniques with Fusion 360
- Create solid 3D bodies
- Import existing 2D/3D models file types
- Modify existing 3D bodies
- Bring the assemblies to life
(Friday – Morning)
Output your Design
- Photorealistic images
- Rendered animation
- Exporting designs/file types
- Creating your tool library
- Basic tool-path operations
- Nesting parts
- Choosing the correct post processor for the job
- Feeds and Speeds
This segment is designed to have users to bring up topics that they may have not completely understood, would like more information on, or from their own problematic files.
(Friday – Afternoon)
CAMaster Operation and Start-up
- Basic maintenance
- Control Software
- Initializing/warm-up the machine
- Prepare a job to run
- ATC, FTC and Laser Cross Hair
Hold-down and work-holding strategies
- Other methods
- Exploring the different types of bits
- Choosing the right bits for your material
- How to determine the proper feeds & speeds
A tour of the CAMaster factory for those that would like to see how and where our machines are built
Cost and Registration:
$595 per person for the two day session. Lunch will be provided. Seats are limited to ensure small class size.
Class times are as follows for both days:
8:00 – 8:30 AM Coffee and Donuts.
8:30 – 10:00 AM Training session
10:30 – 12:00 PM Training session
12:00 – 1:00 PM Lunch
1:00 – 2:30 PM Training Session
3:00 – 4:30 PM Training Session
Class sessions are designed to have 1 1/2 hours of class time, followed by a half hour for networking and questions for the instructors
To register and pay online, click here: Click to Register and Pay
Seats for this class will be on a first come, first served basis.