When it comes to CNC routers, there exists a wide range of styles and sizes. If you are looking for one that is perfect for your home workshop, you should definitely consider the Stinger I. This sturdy benchtop machine has a number of advantages over other hobbyist models.
First of all it is affordable. Starting at $6,495, this machine provides excellent value for money, compared to other models. It is the perfect size for a home workshop, with a footprint of 33.5” X 58” and cutting capabilities of 25” X 36” X 5.”
Although bench top CNC routers like the Stinger I are compact and economical, they are robust enough to be used in a production environment. The Stinger I is constructed with a welded steel frame with industrial quality Hiwin rails and bearings.
The Stinger’s Standard Features:
- 25 HP Milwaukee Router
- Control PC with 19” Monitor, Keyboard, & Mouse
- High Definition Digital Microstep Drive & Motor System
- Router On/Off via G-Code and Control PC
- Self Adjusting Transmission on the X and Y axis
- E Chain on all Axis
- Industrial quality electronic components
- Dust Boot
- Limit Switches on all Axis
- Emergency Stop
- Z-Zeroing Plate
- WinCNC Industrial Controller
- Free Tech Support for the Life of the Machine
- Free Remote Support Technician for the Life of the Machine
- recoil indexing lathe
- fast tool change
- counter balance
- Laser cross hair
Our experts at CAMaster stand by every machine we sell, and when it comes to top quality CNC machines, technical support and service, we are second to none. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with your questions about the Stinger I.