There’s a lot to be said about small CNC routers, especially if you are a hobbyist or have a small business such as making signs or boxes. They are both versatile and affordable for a small shop.
Once you realize how versatile a small CNC router can be, you can really get the most out of it. Here are just a few of its potential applications.
- Woodworkers will appreciate the versatility of a small CNC router. It can add intricate details to your next project. It allows you much greater accuracy that you could achieve with traditional woodworking methods.
- You can use your CNC router to carve complex designs that would take hours to carve by hand. The software allows you to take virtually any 3D design and create precise carving tool paths to suit your creative needs with fine detail.
- As a hobbyist you will be able to mill wood easily. It just takes minutes to download designs from the Internet, or draw your own. With the help of your CNC router, you’ll have functional parts quickly and easily.
- With a small CNC router, you can perform detailed engraving on a wide range of materials, including: brass, aluminum, acrylics and wood. You can use a variety of different spindles and bits to create the desired effects.
- With a CNC router cutting foam has never been easier. Whether you’re making a gift or helping the children with a school project you can make foam shapes quickly and efficiently.
- You can quickly turn any design into peel-and-stick vinyl graphics. Use them to make stickers for the kids or labels for your other products.
At CAMaster, we aim to help you increase your company’s productivity and efficiency using high-quality machinery, hardware and software. Our expert team is committed to sharing our experience with you to help you in your home workshop. Contact us today to discuss our range small CNC routers.