An Affordable Way to Purchase New CNC Machinery
CAMaster is proud to work with one of the best lenders in the industry that specializes in equipment financing and that can offer you the best options and plans for your needs. We work with them due to the smooth transaction and level of customer service they provide our customers.
Key financing features provided are:
- Early pay off after 12 months with no penalty
- 100% tax write off
- Financing for a new business
- Industry best interest rates
You are free to choose your traditional bank or lender and we will work with them any way we can.
What can financing your new CAMaster CNC Router do for you?
- Improves cash flow: When you finance your equipment needs, your cash is not tied up in equipment. It is free for investments that will grow your business, produce income, and insure the equipment you acquire earns profits.
- Preserves lines of credit: How do you know what opportunities tomorrow holds? Financing adds another source of credit, allowing you to preserve your established borrowing capacity with banks for other needs.
- Hedges against inflation: Your monthly payment remains the same over the term of the lease or loan. Dollars paid later in the term usually have less purchasing power than those paid at the beginning of the term…so you pay for today’s equipment needs with tomorrow’s lower-value dollars.
- Simplifies equipment changes: Hiring additional workforce? Increasing efficiency? Additional equipment can easily be added to your existing loan or lease. Or, if you’re trying to stay ahead of the competition by staying ahead of technologies, the equity in your financed equipment can be applied toward the loan or lease of new equipment. These options solve the problems of obsolescence—and make your job easier.
- Provides 100% financing: Even “soft costs” such as training, shipping, installation, and maintenance agreements can usually be included. So you can rest easy knowing that these associated costs won’t disrupt your cash flow.
- Eliminates hidden charges: With financing, you have no compensating balances, no closing costs, and no blanket liens or other restrictive covenants that banks use to increase customers’ cost. What you see is what you get.
- Offers excellent rates: Fill out the credit app and see how we can offer you the benefits and ease of financing—as well as affordability.
- Saves on taxes: Depending on the type of lease you select, as much as 100% of your payments may be tax deductible.
- Offers many payment programs: You choose the type of loan or lease that best fits your needs, and you select the length of the loan or lease term.