BENEFITS OF USING CAMASTER CNC ROUTERS
CAMaster builds industrial CNC routers that deliver precision, speed, and remarkable cut quality all at an affordable price. Every CNC router is built in Georgia, USA and we take pride in delivering the best technology, value and service.
A CAMaster CNC Router will help you:
- Achieve up to 70% faster production capabilities than manual processes.
- Boost profits and produce accurate parts without accumulating waste.
- Reduce excess labor by automating the production process.
- Eliminate the need for outsourcing, saving time and money.
Invest in CAMaster CNC router to experience the difference in your production process. To learn more about our CNC routers or to get a quote, call us or email us.
WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A CNC ROUTER?
- Manufacturer: A CNC machine is only as good as the company that makes it. Do your research. Does the company have a track record in producing and selling CNC routers? How good is their support? Read the reviews or talk to existing customers.
- Motor System: Servo motors are best for high speed, high torque applications while stepper motors are less expensive and best for low - medium speed applications.
- Drive System: There are two types of drive systems used on industrial CNC routers, Rack and Pinion and Ballscrew. Leading CNC router manufacturers use a combination of both to achieve the perfect combination of precision, accuracy, and speed.
- Spindle: Spindles are the motors that do the actual cutting with the use of a cutting bit. Look at the capabilities of the spindle including HP, RPM, torque, power requirements, load ratings, collet type. Also look at the spindle manufacturer as the quality of the spindle is critical.
- Automatic Tool Changer (ATC): If your application requires using multiple tools, then an ATC system would greatly speed up tool changes, reduce operator error and significantly decrease job times.
- Table Size: Buy a CNC router machine that is large enough to handle your typical material size while also considering room for growth.
- Software: A CNC machine will only do what it is programmed to do. Invest in software that provides advanced features and regular updates. Consider application specific software packages e.g. cabinet making software if this is your primary business.
- Machine Features: Look for CNC router machine that offers a wide variety of features. Certain features are tailored for specific applications and can greatly enhance the machine’s productivity, ease of use and longevity.
- Vacuum: The more hold down strength, the better the CNC machine will cut. When considering a vacuum system, look at how much vacuum pressure the vacuum system has and ensure it is ideal for both the table size of your machine and the material you will be cutting.
- Dust Collection: CNC routers can generate a lot of dust. Investing in a good dust collector is important keeping the machine components free of dust and debris which can cause damage over time.