The SignPro CNC Router is built specifically for Signmakers who are looking for CNC router that can handle CNC Machining, Digital Cutting and Digital Finishing. The SignPro is designed with flexibility and performance in mind, giving its users the ability to cut foam, composites, plastics, ACM, vinyl, magnet, gasket, fabrics, coroplast, wood, non-ferrous metals and much more.
Proudly built in the USA, the SignPro is a heavy, all-steel machine that comes equipped with AC digital servos coupled with high precision planetary gearboxes for accurate and precise cuts at high speeds. Among it’s many standard features are a 4 HP Quick Change Spindle and an Oscillating Tangential knife. Boasting rapid traverse speeds of 2,500 IPM and cut speeds of 1,500 IPM, the SignPro’s performance is what truly separates it from the competition.
The SignPro is fully customizable. Options include the Optiscout Vision Registration system which uses a camera and software to eliminate errors while cutting, the Automatic Tool Changer for rapid tool changes while machining, a 5-zone vacuum table, a misting system for use while cutting aluminum and other non-ferrous metals, CAD/CAM software and many more.
The SignPro comes with an industry best 2-year warranty and lifetime tech support and online diagnostics making it by far the best value in the CNC router market today.
SignPro machines come standard with:
- 4 HP HSD Quick Change Spindle
- Oscillating Tangential Knife
- Heavy, All-Steel Welded Frame
- All-Steel Gantry and Supports
- Brushless Digital AC Servo Drive System
- Failsafe Motor Brake System
- High Speed Multi-Axis CNC Motion Controller
- PC Front End Control
- 10:1 High Precision Planetary Gearboxes
- 25 MM Precision Rails & Bearings on all Axis
- Dual Drive on Y Axis
- Custom Built Monitor Stand with On/Off, Cycle Start/Stop, E-Stop and USB
- Touchscreen Monitor
- Cutting Tools Enclosure
- EnRoute CAD/CAM Software
- Free Tech Support and for Life of the Machine
- Two Year Warranty – An Industry Best