The Panther is a best-in-class CNC router that gives you the power, precision, and speed to do full production work.
The Panther is constructed with a welded steel frame, steel gantry and steel gantry supports. It comes standard with advanced brushless servos, high precision planetary gearboxes, 25 MM bearings and is rated at 1,000 IPM cut speed and 2,000 IPM rapid traverse speed.
The Panther’s cutting head is upgradable to an Automatic Tool Change (ATC) spindle with a 8 Tool Rotary Carousel for quicker tool changes, increased cycle times and boost in production times.
The Panther open design gives the operator unrestricted access from multiple sides of the router. Each Panther comes with a control PC that runs Windows 10 PRO and has a 19” LED monitor. The Panther also comes with Vectric’s V-Carve Pro design software, complete with nesting, making it a truly turnkey solution.
The Panther is shipped completely built and tested from our facility in Cartersville, GA USA
Panther machines come standard with:
- 5 HP HSD Spindle
- All-Steel Welded Frame
- All-Steel Gantry and Supports
- Brushless Servo Drive System
- High Speed Multi-Axis CNC Motion Controller
- High Precision Planetary Gearboxes
- 25 MM Precision Rails & Bearings
- Dual Drive on Y Axis
- Dust Boot
- Vectric VCarve Pro Software
- Free Tech Support and for Life of the Machine
- Free Live Direct Online Technician