The Cobra Elite CNC Router is a perfect mix of precision engineering, industrial performance and unbeatable value. Proudly built in the USA, the Cobra Elite CNC Router comes standard with features that are found in more expensive CNC routers.
Among the many features that comes standard on the Cobra Elite are a 12 HP HSD spindle, heavy, all-steel frame that ensures rigidity and durability, steel gantry and gantry supports, Brushless digital AC servo drive system, 25 MM precision rails and bearings, High precision planetary gearboxes, 1500 IPM cut speed and 2500 IPM rapid traverse speed.
CAMaster has designed the Cobra Elite Series with high versatility in mind including: automatic tool change, extended gantry heights, drills banks, vacuum tables, vacuum pod systems, aggregate heads, knives and much more.
The Cobra Elite CNC Router comes with an industry best 2 year warranty, lifetime technical support and CAMaster’s reputation for outstanding customer service.
Cobra machines come standard with:
- 12 HP HSD Spindle (5 HP – 16 HP available)
- Heavy, All-Steel Welded Frame
- All-Steel Gantry and Supports
- Brushless Digital AC Servo Drive System
- Failsafe Motor Brake System
- High Speed Multi-Axis CNC Motion Controller
- PC Front End Control
- High Precision Planetary Gearboxes
- 25 MM Precision Rails & Bearings on all Axis
- Dual Drive on Y Axis
- Custom Built Monitor Stand with On/Off, Cycle Start/Stop, E-Stop and USB
- Touchscreen Monitor
- Auto Adjusting Dust Boot
- Vectric VCarve Pro Software
- Free Tech Support and for Life of the Machine
- Two Year Warranty – An Industry Best