Cabinet Making with a CAMaster CNC Router
Today’s competitive cabinetmaking landscape demands that every cabinet maker embrace technology and automation. An excellent way to achieve this is by adopting a CNC Router.
As an industry leader, CAMaster makes it easy for you to embrace CNC cabinet making through its variety of first-rate affordable CNC routers.
The Perks of CNC Machine Cabinetmaking
- Increased production: CNC routers increase production throughput while minimizing material handling. A CNC router can drill shelf pin holes, cut rabbets and dados, and profile-cut the completed panel.
- Accuracy: With repeatability of just 1/1000th of an inch, you get an accurate cut every single time
- Diversification: CNC routers diversify your portfolio to include intricate 2D and 3D designs which increases your competitive edge.
- Improved resource allocation: With the operation of CNC routers controlled by computers, machine operators become free for jobs that require human judgment and creativity, like design work.
- Reduced waste: CNC routers produce consistent parts and minimize the need to scrap defective pieces.
Experience the CNC Cabinet Making Difference with a CAMaster
CAMaster CNC Routers have made the manufacturing of doors, countertops, shelves, drawers, and drawer fronts available to small, mid-size, and large shops alike.
Our CNC routers are designed for cutting an array of styles and shapes from both soft and hardwoods, chipboard, melamine, MDF, and any other type of wood you might have in mind as well as plastics.